LoL Tom, I had to take a stab at Heather before officially sending her ass outta here. Either that or just stab her in general . Since there's no blood splattered everywhere, obviously I opted the first option rather than the latter lol.
Hip hip horray! Heather is finally gone. Imagine she actually made the merge? Holy vomit city Batman! If only I put Heather in my final four picks, I would at least gotten 3 or 4 more points. Fock!
Okay since we're at a nice round even 10, and I haven't done this in a while - here's a little breakdown of our loverly/not-so-loverly castaways...
1. Payne - The smartest, most active, and in the best position right now. It'll be interesting to see how he adjusts to this first round of the merge.
2. Ashley - My number two right now. She doesn't have a kicker of a personality in her confessionals, but she is smart, good at challenges, and I like her I wasn't impressed with her at the start of the game, but a few days into it she really started to blossom as a character in the game. I hope she goes far.
3. Piper - I love how I thought she'd be out first. And then I was certain she'd be out before the merge. We're now at the final 10 and here she is, chillen like a villain. Right now Piper knows she is somewhat of a swing vote - she likes it and its gonna totally play up that role. Fun fun fun. If she does swing back to the old Humuhumu tribe, and the old Nene tribe ends up getting the power - she will have screwed herself over. She's playing risky, but I likey.
4. Allan - I really hope something works out for our good old friend Allan. It would suck for him and the game if it ends up where he pulls out of the game or something. My fingers are crossed that all ends well and Allan can continue being a strong character here in Hawaii.
5. Lorii - Totally impressing me lately. She's lucky her tribe won the last challenge or I'm pretty sure she would have been a goner - that is if Nene hadn't Exiled her. Whatever, I'm happy she's still around. I can tell this is the part in the season where Lorii is going to have she shinning moment. I predict a lot of the strategy around camp will focus on her and Piper, moreso her. The is a pivotal point in the game for her. It'll be her actions this round that will set her up for great success, or not so much .
6. Stephanie - She's still kinda fresh but I like her. She has the potential to go far in the game. I like that she keeps up on her confessionals too Having come back into the game two weeks in - anyone think she has a shot in hell at winning? I don't . Oh well. She's smart, well spoken, likable, good at challenges - a well-rounded Survivor player if you ask me.
7. Alicia - People have been saying Alicia has asked them for an alliance...a lot of people said that in their confessional. Today, Alicia kinda reminded me of Dan from last season -asking everyone and their mother for an alliance. I think Alicia is going to be one of the first Target the Nene tribe will want to take out, that is if an alliance sticks together. I don't think she's been playing the game great lately, again I'm so fickle. I'm just mad she voted out Matt - and has a final 2 alliance with lame Kyle.
8. Josh - Hasn't been very active lately. He hasn't had a big impact on the game thus far, which doesn't mean he won't have one in the future..but..I'm skeptical. Boo Josh.
9. Kyle - Blah what can I say about Kyle? I think Kyle should have been voted out eons ago. Humuhumu has lost so many challenge it's amazing to me he's still here. Kyle almost always had influence on the Bottom Feeders losses. Not just that, he's annoying. He's not good at the game, he's really kinda of airheady and just...blah! I feel like Alicia has helped him get to this point. Had Alicia not been there kinda directing him, I think Kyle would have fried himself - kinda like last season
10. Earl - His confessionals are by far the worst this season, aside from Heather. I think actually, his confessionals are the worst I've seen in a while. He reminds me of some of the early boots in Egypt... Again, it's Alicia's staying power thats been helping him out, not anything done by his amazing strategic ability. I mean he almost got voted out for being dumb and voting his own way when his ass was obviously on thin ice. Gimme a break man. Earl, hmm..I'm disappointed.
On another more random note - where is our good friend Andrew(egypt)?? And I miss Christina too!
Post by bridgetofcambodia on Mar 9, 2008 17:37:42 GMT -5
"Holy Vomit City Batman" is pure genius!! Yay, Im winnnning still, that makes me happy
1) Andrew: He's simply the best. Everyone else pales in comparison. Here's to hoping he finishes the season at the top. He's playing the best game, and he's the best character. Yay Andrew!
2) Piper: She rocks. I also love the risky game she's playing. I don't think she's gonna stick around much longer, and I will be sad. Hopefully she sticks with Nene, cuz the Humuhumu's are lame
3) Ashley: I appreciate her in this game, but she's not someone who I necessarily like. She's doing very well, especially with Allan's help. If Andrew doesn't win, I bet she does.
4) Alicia: I love Alicia, but maaaaan, dump Kyle already. It was a very bad move to keep him around so long. While I would love for her to stick around a lot longer, that's probably not going to happen. If only they'd vote out Kyle first
5) Stephanie: She's impressing me. If she sticks with the right people, she could slide right into the final four, possibly the final 2. Like Sandy said, she doesn't stand a shot at winning. But hey, at least she has been making an impact in the short time she's been here.
6) Allan: I hope his computer situation gets fixed. While he hasn't been one of my favorites, I still want him in the game. If everything gets resolved, he should make the final four. If not...boo
7) Lorii: I really hope Ashley can flip her to Nene. If Lorii does flip, she will move up on my list. She's doing better than she was in the beginning, and I hope she sticks around.
8) Josh: Ummm...I really don't know what to say about Josh. He could be doing quite well, but he's inactive and boring. I hate it when people try to play the villain role, and they don't succeed. He better pick it up soon.
9) Kyle: *rolls eyes* I don't think I even need to say anything here.
10) Earl: He just all around sucks. A major disappointment. But I do love the HP covers! And smiting him gives me a reason to live. But seriously, Andi or Matthew should be here instead of him.
I guess I would give me thoughts on the ranked Final 10 as well, seeing how they haven't really posted any confessionals just yet.
1. Ashley, she is my favourite not only because she is blonde and cute but because she is smart and a threat. Blonde power!
2. Stephanie, she is lovable. I always loved her and I'm really happy she is getting this chance to play even if she has no chance to win.
3. Piper, she is sooooo entretaining. Not the brightest bulb on the box but she sure as hell has some power right now.
4. Allan, he is just so funny and a good strategist.
5. Lorii, she is a really nice gal who holds a lot of power right now. I think merge its her time to shine and I see her taking advantage of it.
6. Payne, well sixth is better than last which means he has improoved greatly. He is very entretaining and the smartest one around, he is quite an ass but sometimes ass's can be appealing and that is his case.
7. Alicia, lately I have been liking Alicia less and less. She is obviously smart but some of the moves she has pulled out lately... just not smart. Hope she can pull her game back up though. Oh gotta love the biggest threat in the game is this girl right here.
8. Kyle, he is not too bright... but he is a nice guy.
9. Josh, he is just boring and dumb. I don't see no game in this guy at all.
10. Earl - needless to say he is more boring even than Heather, at least we could make fun od Heather's confessionals.
So, after pulling a Heather and being MIA again, (hey at least I came back this time, lol).
I suppose it's worth noting that I have a shit load of catching up to do with confessional reading, but I will do my best. Look for my awesome analysis......tomorrow after I get caught up, think up some good one liners/insults, catch up with my lawyer who's currently investigating whether Bridget's geniusness is due to HGH hormones, cow steriods, radiowaves, or just plan good luck, (or if she's related to a psychic or two)......
Heather: HALLALUEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The worst ever player is finally, finally, finally, finally, gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So seriously guys, what say we make her an automatic entry for All-Stars? I mean, she's only the greatest player ever. I loved her confessional when she voted Josh out, "You will be loved and not forgotten". Indeed. Too bad you are not loved and you will be forgotten............I hope.
Stephanie: I'm warming up to her being back. It's still odd that she's here again, but hey, I ain't complaining. I like how she's starting to show some spunk too. Very good. She's very smart too, as she's aware that Allan, Ashley, and Payne are together. Although I'm curious why she thinks Alicia and Kyle are such threats to win.....Alicia, maybe. Kyle? Only if Heather is brought back and they make final 2. Hell, even then, he might lose. Like Sandy, I think Steph as no chance at hell at winning. No way does she win after being gone for the first 2 weeks. Then again, Kenyon nearly won last season........
Piper: Our KGB agent for Humuhumu. Honestly, how is she still here? She's like the coachroach that JUST. WON'T. DIE!!! I still like her though, so it's cool. It looks like she's jumping sides, which will be REALLY interesting to see what happens.
Lorii: Well, by virtue of winning immunity, Lorii did not meet my mark of attending every single tribal council, (as in going to every available tribal council as a losing tribemember, a winning tribe member that gets to vote someone from the other team out, or as a juror). This is good though, since she's really stepped it up lately. She's still here, but now it gets fun. She will be one of the vital votes this round and she knows it. Will she stick with Humuhumu? Or will she jump ship, and let Earl Potter, Bobby Jon Kyle, let's make alliance with everyone Alicia, and omg!Piper go down? She'd actually be smart to do so, (will explain another time).
Earl: I like how he says he won't last long, but then go around and tries to explain how he can and will go far...and in the process manage to confuse the hell outta me. I like how he is at least sort of thinking about the numbers part of this game. Problem is, he's doing the same thing I did in Egypt, thinking in terms of original tribes, not the current ones. Hey Earl! It's not 4 ghost tribers vs. 5 nene vs. 1 humuhumu. It's 6 Nene vs. 4 Humuhumu, although there are a couple of swing votes floating around, so it can easily change. Hell, Earl, your imaginarynumbers aren't even right! It's actually 4 Nene, 4 Ghost Tribe, 2 Humuhumu!!! Not much else to say, he hasn't really contribed much to this game.
Ashley: I'm really shocked by how strong of a player she is. Didn't see that coming at all. Her relationship with Allan was unexpected too of course. While she is viewed as a threat, I think she has a golden opportunity in her hands right now. She already has Allan as a close ally. She should really work Lorii, who'd be a great ally, (and they have been tribemates in the past). If she can just work Steph to the point of trust, Ashley has complete control of this game. Take Alicia, Earl, Piper, and Kyle out. Then pull the blindside and take Payne out, (which is easy to do since everyone knows he's a huge threat). Then, after easing wiping out the increasingly useless Josh out, at final 4 take out the person you feel is your biggest threat to beat you, (probably Allan, but if you just can't vote your real life buddy out, then I'd go for Steph). Then just say you played the game the hardest, (which is possibly true) you should win!
Payne: OMFG!! The artwork is unbelievably awesome! I take back my earlier statement about Earl. He does have a purpose to this game and that is to be the scourn of Payne's humor!! It's awesome. Gamewise, he's definently the smartest so far. But part of me hopes he hits a huge road block soon, mostly cause I still have to be the best Andrew in Surv1vor history and also cause it's getting boring watching the game and knowing it's inevitable that Payne's either winning this game or finishing 4th and just missing the finals. Still, he's without question the best casting choice we ever made. By the way, I thought he already knew Allan had the HII.....now he claims he's gonna get mad if Allan has it and didn't tell him? WTF?
Josh: Originally I thought he was the one guy who could take Payne down. But inactivity has ruined that. He has no shot now unless he magically decides to be active again and take advantage of his opportunity with Steph, who seems to trust him enough that she'd stick with him. And no Josh, Earl Potter is NOT a threat. At all!
Allan: His computer problem might have either just ruined his game or actually may have helped him. One the one hand, if he can't get on the computer, and if Lorii does stick with Humuhumu, (for now), they can just vote Allan out and he is screwed, as he probably wouldn't be around for a tiebreaker challenge. However, I suspect Lorii is sticking with Nene, and thus leads me to why Allan is actually better off without the com. If you'll notice, a lot of people realize he's a legitimate threat in this game. He might have been cruising for a blindside soon. Now with his computer problems, maybe the heat will start to die down and other threats will pop up on people's radars, (Payne, Ashley, Alicia, Kyle....oh wait, not Kyle). By the way Sandy, is it too late to change my predicted winner back to Allan? LOL!
Alicia: Alicia. Alicia. Alica. Now, you know better than to try and make alliances with everyone!!! You haven't ever talked to Steph and yet you want an alliance out of her? Nobody this side of Bobby Jon Kyle or Artist is stupid enough to just agree to that! Heck, even Heather wouldn't agree just like that! (actually, given her inactive nature, I take that back......). She's in some serious trouble now that everyone knows she's the biggest threat of the new Humuhumu. My predicted winner could be gone soon. And boy do I hope I'm wrong.
Kyle: Still a bit on the delusional side. He thinks he's in control. Boy is he in for a shock.